Monday, June 9, 2008

Update

So much has happened since I last wrote. The most important things that have happened are: I have graduated from WFU and I have moved to New York.

I have begin the process of searching for which school faculty I will join for the upcoming school year. However, I have not had any interviews to date.

I begin training with my fellowship next Monday. The training commences with a induction ceremony at the Lincoln Center in Manhattan. The following day I report to my assigned university (City College University New York), where the author of Life Along the Color Line is president, to begin studying how to be a teacher. Soon after, I have been giving I brief crash course on being a teacher I will move into my role as an educational practitioner by teaching summer school at a random site.

As I end this brief update, I want to encourage everyone reading to ask me any questions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Work on your grammer foo.