Monday, June 23, 2008

June 20, 2008

June 20, 2008


Today I interviewed at Bronx Aerospace Academy. The interview went extremely well, and I was offered a teaching position on the spot. The best question I was asked = what will you do when the first kid says [Fuc* you]?

Moreover, I took the position, and will be working there in the fall. You can find out more about the school by clicking the link below.

http://www.bronxaerospace.org/

Also, here are a few demographics on the neighborhood surrounding the school.

  • 30.1% White, 36.9% Black, 5.4% Asian, and 42.1% Hispanic of any race
  • Population 25 years and over
    • 67.1% High School Graduate or Higher compared to 80.4% US
    • 15.9% Bachelor’s or Higher compared to 24.4 US
  • 30.0% (age 5+) are disabled
  • 51.6% Speak language other than English at home
  • Median Household income 29,044 compared to 41,994 US

Talk to you guys soon!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Benny - this school looks awesome! I checked out the website and I'm very impressed! It's a lot better than the schools I was picturing! Seems that you're keeping very busy. We miss you!!

P.S. I love reading the blog!

Renee said...

benny
Re: your facbook status-->you sleep?!