Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Job (X439 Here I Come)

Good Morning Everyone:

So for a variety of reasons, I have decided to switch schools. Instead of teaching at Bronx Aerospace High School, I will be teaching English and History at the Bronx High School for Law and Community Service (X439). The school is located directly across the street from Fordham University. While the school is currently close to the bottom of the barrel, the school leadership has a plan to launch it to the top of the charts. The principal told me she is building a dream team -- which I feel must be the goal of any principal in the inner city who wants RESULTS.

Side Bar: Last night was so fun. My frat brother, Ferguson, is in town --- and we went to a baller jazz bar -- I tried a new beverage (Brooklyn Lager)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the school switch...If you want to email me directly, I'll tell you why I'm so happy for you!

B.L. Cooper said...

I don't have your email address. Send me a note at coopbl5@gmail.com -- I'm curious as to why

Cindy said...

It's the Bronx' kids gain, for sure! So proud of you, Benny!