Sunday, July 27, 2008

Update 7/27

Good Afternoon Everyone:


I am sorry I have not written in a while. However, I have found teaching to be extremely demanding. Last Thursday, I said goodbye to my beloved students at MS 181 to begin my tenure at Bronx Aerospace Academy.


Thursday, I had the opportunity to sit in on two hiring demo lessons. One was amazing, while the other was horrible. In fact, the horrible guy asked if he should come back and the honest kids quickly told him NO.


I left at approximately 12:00 to make it to City College for my last day of summer school course work. It is hard to believe I already have 6 credits towards my Master of Science in Education.


This week I will be teaching 9-3pm at Bronx Aerospace, followed by my last week of SAF Sessions at City College in the late afternoons. Summer school ends August 14th at Aerospace, and I may or may not be paid for the two weeks in August depending on if the school can get my per session approved.


Nevertheless, I got to get back to relaxing on this beautiful Sunday afternoon. I will write soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No wonder you've been so M.I.A. You're doing a lot!